Monday, October 17, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - What's Your Number

Has it been a year for gross out rom com's? 2011 has seen Bridesmaids and Bad Teacher and now What's Your Number? Well this wasn't the number 1 rom com of 2011, but it had something special. Besides the feeling of needing to take a massive piss or as my grandfather would say drain the spuds, I felt happy and really liked all the characters.

Anna Faris, I have never liked the Scary Movie franchise was so dull for me, but in this her and Chris Evans have great chemistry, you would almost believe they are shagging.

The movie works with a wedding in the back ground (sound familiar?) and Faris's life falling apart, wait this all happened in Bridesmaids?? Yes but no, there are a lot of similarities here but this has heart and not as much piss you re pants with laughter.

I am a 12 year old at heart so swearing and being foul 9 times outta 10 makes me laugh so a lot of this worked for me.

Look it's nothing new, amazing and ground breaking but it sure is a hell of a lot better than the recent school holiday rubbish. What's Your Number's number rating for me is 4 loved up stars.

PS Chris Evans is totally smokin' in this!

No comments: