Wednesday, October 5, 2011

38 days till I go Bonkers in Honkers

Number 38 in things that make me BONKERS:

Today's Bonkers topic and thanks for the feedback re: Facebook doesn't drive people bonkers, but day in and day out news and information shoots around way too quick and sometimes I think Facebook is not the way to deliver certain messages end of story.

But today what drives me bonkers is slow walkers who take up entire foot paths, who choose to go out when everyone is in a rush to get to work, yes I hate the pace of modern life but sometimes when you need to get somewhere the last thing you need is a slow walker breaking youre gosh damn stride.



Now we are into the top 40 I am going to countdown 40 inspirational artists as well to get me up to Hong Kong/a bit of Bangkok.

Number 38 is:

The Rapture

Breaking my Aussie trend, these New York city kids, as described on there Wikipedia page mixes influences from many genres including post-punk, acid house, disco, electronica and rock, pioneering the post-punk revival genre.

The Rapture have now released four terrific albums and showed the world that they know how to party and make a top party jam.



Let's give it up for the Rapture and today's mid week hump day party jam to bring on the weekend and my Grandma's sister's 100th shit yeah!

No comments: